Monday, July 1, 2013

A Sister Visit!

Happy Monday! Even though it is most likely early in the morning where you are, it is almost 5 o'clock in the evening here! Carolyn and Kurt are in my apartment getting ready to leave- all 3 of us and Julia had another very fun day exploring this beautiful city. It started out with an adventure that involved me doing something spontaneous, crazy, and super fun...and it is a secret unless all of you figure it out! I am very excited about it. Today we all got food, wandered around Old Town and New Town, and Julia and I eventually wandered our way back to the apartment (for which I was very proud of myself- I sorta kinda know my way around!) I'm so glad I got to see my sister this weekend- it was filled with fun, food, and lots of laughs while we both explored Prague together! Pretty amazing. I have included a few snapshots of the whole weekend. Enjoy, and until next time!
Carolyn and myself! Of course we got a Tradinkle. <3

<3

Here we are at the peacock park. This one is for you, Mom! I was honestly worried it was going to attack me...can you tell?

This is a beehive! How cool?!

The coolest thing at the museum the other way. If you looked at it from my perspective, instead of seeing a crazy Janna face, you saw a beautiful view of Prague.

"Janna, you finally found love!" ~Julia (I may or may not be telling everyone on this trip that I want to be in love...so here I am with my wonderful new boyfriend. Lovely, isn't he?)

No comments:

Post a Comment