Thursday, July 4, 2013

Independence Day

Happy Fourth, everyone! I am definitely missing home today- a hot dog, family, and some fireworks sound pretty perfect. However, my day was pretty good without them! I headed down to the university again to buy stamps from my director, (you lick them here...spit is so gross) and to get a little quiet time for myself so I could work on my homework (of which I have a lot). Afterward, Julia and I headed to the mall- she was in it for shopping, I was in it for people-watching and present-buying. We then headed home; nothing super exciting to report on today. In a few minutes, I will head out with people from USAC to go see the Lennon Wall, a wall filled with graffiti inspired by The Beatles. Sending lots of love today, especially because I miss everyone. I am also thinking very much about my baby sister Samantha who is going to be defending our country so soon. I love her to the moon and back and miss her like crazy. Until next time!
Miss this little lady. While she is in boot camp, I'm here- neither of us is home to celebrate so I'm sure we are both thinking of each other. She is pretty darn amazing.

<3

Here are the beautiful fireworks I saw in Cesky Krumlov. I'll remember those tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment