Saturday, July 20, 2013

A Sigh of Relief

Hello all! After a long day spent at a coffee shop in Prague, I finished my 8 page research paper and am officially done with ALL of my homework for my 20th Century Jewish Studies class! *deep, happy sigh* Julia and I spent quite a few hours in a place called Costa Coffee- it is a chain here- this is where I wrote my paper! Once we both felt we were done for the day, we went to grab lunch- I ate at a place called Bageterie Boulevard (this is also a chain found commonly around here) and ordered a DELICIOUS sandwich! Julia and I also managed to get in a little exploring and adventuring time. We then came back and I have done lots of reading and some writing. It has been so nice. She and I have a date to watch a movie tonight- a nice Saturday overall. Officially one week left in Prague! I can't believe how fast time has gone. Love to all, until next time.
I didn't take any pictures today, but my friend Sunny took this of me yesterday while we were exploring the city of Tabor so I thought I would share it with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment