Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Home Again Home Again

I am now back in Prague! It has been an amazing (and long) 5 days. I have been in
4 countries and am quite tired. We finished off the trip with a visit to Bratislava, Slovakia today. It was quite interesting. The town is a mix of very old and very modern, with a huge freeway connecting the two. Very strange. I will not be going out tonight, so I have stocked up on food and will have peanut butter sandwiches, a banana, yogurt, and snacks with Julia for dinner. I am very excited for a relaxing night in. School starts Tuesday (Monday is a day off) and my sister Carolyn and her husband are coming to Prague this weekend! So very excited. Here are a few pictures and I am off again!
A beautiful castle in Bratislava

View from up high in Bratislava

Mmm...lunch in Bratislava

Julia and me at the ruins of a castle on the outskirts of Bratislava

No comments:

Post a Comment