Friday, June 21, 2013

First Sightings

Hello from Prague!! I am officially wiped, but I thought I would put up a few pics before I crashed. Tomorrow we all wake up for the trip to Vienna/Budapest at 7:30 AM...I have a feeling that's not going to be so fun. Prague is just wonderful. I still have soooo much to see and soooo much to do, but just being in the city and meeting so many wonderful people has been amazing. I'll be back on here later to keep you all updated. Lots of love from Prague!
 My delicious soup before the main course! Mushroomy, sweet, creamy yumminess
 The main course...delicious meat, potatoes, and gravy with a sweet cranberry/lemon sauce (Goulash)
 Mmmm my dessert! Ice cream with whipped cream and chocolate sauce. Yep, as yummy as it sounds.
 Julia and me by our favorite bins! (They recycle here in Prague...yay for saving the environment!)
Just a small snapshot of the beautiful buildings right down the street from my apartment

No comments:

Post a Comment