Wednesday, June 12, 2013

The Beginning

Hello everyone! I officially have 7 days left in Reno and will be on a plane to Prague before I know it. I am so excited...it has been a long time coming and I have dreamed of going to Europe since I was a little girl. There is a lot to do before this coming Thursday, though. (Like pack!) I will update this blog as often as possible and fill it with my oh so wonderful ramblings and any thoughts I may have for that specific day. I will leave June 20th and start out my trip in Prague. The last week I am abroad will be spent with my sister and her husband in Basel, Switzerland. By the end, I hope this blog will be jam packed with stories of adventures, photos, and faces of new friends. This will be the experience of a life time and I am ready to embrace it with everything I have. Look out, Prague, here I come!

1 comment:

  1. Yay lady I am so excited and happy for you!!! Good luck keeping up on this! You know I will be creepily stalking you every chance I get

    ReplyDelete